As an Assistant Merchandiser at Woolworths Group Asia, you will understand and learn about how Sourcing and Merchandising are vital to the success of a global retail business. You will develop strong analytical and negotiation skills with the opportunity to travel in the Asia region as part of your role in the future.
- Take a key role in communicating with local and overseas Buyers, Suppliers and Quality teams on technical issues and problem resolution
- Monitor the critical path to ensure that all time frames are met
- Ensure the data and product brief information within our systems and databases are accurate and up to date
- Set up new suppliers to be able to quote through our specialist sourcing systems
WHO YOU ARE:
- Self-motivated, highly responsible and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is always eager to learn, grow, and develop
- Be a great team player but also able to work independently
- Have excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese & Mandarin in order to communicate well with our key stakeholders, suppliers, buyers and customers
Express your interest by clicking the “Apply Now” button below, and we will be in touch when opportunities become available.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 3:59 pm