What You Will Do
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Department, including but not limited to recruitment, staff training and employee engagement activities coordination, working visa administration support, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective filing system and record management.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Good team player with strong communication, interpersonal skills and learning agility.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Good knowledge in MS office, including Word Processing (English & Chinese) & Excel.
Closed 20 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm