At VTech, innovation is not just a word, it's something we bring to life every day in our work.
We value big thinkers and the ability to turn great ideas to innovative products. It is our people that make us a recognized leader in telecommunication products and electronic learning toys, and a highly regarded provider of contract manufacturing services.
We are on an exciting journey - Join us to seize opportunities in redefining our future.
What You Will Do
- Responsible and assist manager/ lead engineer to handle the mechanical design related tasks.
- Perform mechanical design with Cero/ Solid work.
- Handle mechanical components selection and evaluation, sample building and testing, etc.
- Make effective communication between customers, suppliers and inter departments.
- Prepare Engineering documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experiences in mechanical design for electronic products.
- Responsible, self-initiative, flexible and proactive individual.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the Mechanical Engineer.
- Frequent travel to R&D Shenzhen Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm