At VTech, innovation is not just a word, it's something we bring to life every day in our work.
We value big thinkers and the ability to turn great ideas to innovative products. It is our people that make us a recognised leader in telecommunication products and electronic learning toys, and a highly regarded provider of contract manufacturing services.
We are on an exciting journey.
Join us to seize opportunities in redefining our future.
What You Will Do
- Responsible and assist manager/ lead engineer to handle the electronic design related tasks.
- Perform electronic design including circuit and layout design using PADS/ Altium/ CADSTAR.
- Handle electronic components selection and evaluation, sample building and testing, etc.
- Involve both product and process improvement (i.e. DFx) in the development stage.
- Make effective communication between customers, suppliers, and inter departments.
- Prepare Engineering documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Electronics Engineering, Materials Engineering, Product Development or related disciplines.
- Experience in audio, hybrid mixed-signal, high-speed signal such as DSP and application processors will be an advantage.
- Responsible, self-initiative, flexible and proactive individual.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Willing travel to PRC after the pandemic.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm