At VTech, innovation is not just a word, it's something we bring to life every day in our work.
We value big thinkers and the ability to turn great ideas to innovative products. It is our people that make us a recognized leader in telecommunication products and electronic learning toys, and a highly regarded provider of contract manufacturing services.
We are on an exciting journey.
Join us to seize opportunities in redefining our future.
What You Will Do
- Responsible and assist manager/ Lead engineer to handle the electronic design related tasks.
- Perform electronic design including circuit and layout design with using PADS/ Altium/ CADSTAR.
- Handle electronic components selection and evaluation, sample building and testing, etc.
- Involve both product and process improvement (i.e., DFx) in development stage.
- Make effective communication between customers, suppliers and inter departments.
- Prepare Engineering documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Electronics Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience on audio, hybrid mixed signal, high speed signal such as DSP and application processors will be an advantage.
- Responsible, self-initiative, flexible and proactive individual.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the Electronic Engineer.
- Frequent travel to R&D Shenzhen Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm