At VTech, innovation is not just a word, it's something we bring to life every day in our work.
We value big thinkers and the ability to turn great ideas to innovative products. It is our people that make us a recognized leader in telecommunication products and electronic learning toys, and a highly regarded provider of contract manufacturing services.
We are on an exciting journey.
Join us to seize opportunities in redefining our future.
What You Will Do
- Engage in the accurate and efficient annotation of data, such as labelling activities on video, objects on images and sound on audio, for Artificial Intelligence training, using the provided tools.
- Review and correct existing automatic or manual generated annotations.
Research data from Internet, such as:
- Baby crying / laughing sounds.
- Baby crying / laughing pictures and videos.
- Baby sleeping pictures and videos.
- Baby playing pictures and videos.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year Higher diploma or Undergraduate students in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Science or related disciplines.
- Enthusiastic about exploring a career in software engineering/ development.
- Self-motivated, strong learning ability, and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin) with good communication skills.
- Opportunities to extend the internship period with satisfactory performance and business needs.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm