The UOB Hong Kong Internship Programme is an 8-week programme. You will be assigned to one of our business segments or corporate functions within UOB Hong Kong. During the internship, you will experience the challenges and rewards of a career in the banking industry and get to know the business of UOB. To be a UOB Intern, you will be someone who is eager to learn and apply newly gained knowledge in a useful, practical and strategic manner. This could lead to an invitation to take up a permanent position with UOB Hong Kong upon your graduation. You will also be fast-tracked through the selection process should you wish to apply for the UOB Hong Kong Management Associate Programme.
Learning and Development
You will start the UOB Hong Kong Internship Programme with a corporate induction. This will provide you with an overview of the various businesses within UOB, insights into present-day challenges facing the industry and the Bank’s expectations of graduate hires. Throughout your internship, a mentor assigned to you will review your progress and provide guidance on product and financial knowledge, operations and services of the Bank as well as communication and networking skills. In addition to on-the-job training, you will attend workshops designed to enhance your understanding of banking and to help you develop your career. You will also undertake a corporate social responsibility project.
What we look for in a UOB Intern:
- An undergraduate from a recognised university
- An excellent track record in leadership, academic achievements and co-curricular activities
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Permanent residency in Hong Kong or a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Regional Exposure
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Other, Hong Kong Student Visa,...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2019, 3:59 pm