[Process Transformation] Are you passionate about sustainable change and challenging the status quo? Do you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset? You’ll:
- Have a chance to work alongside our internal clients and stakeholders on different projects
- Learn front-to-back business processes reviewing, challenging designs and plans, optimizing the transformation and steering scheduling
- Drive alignment to the strategic vision and targets with executing initiatives, tracking performance
- Support deleveraging risks in a control environment
[Digital Practice] Do you enjoy consulting and leading digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive UBS's accelerating digital transformation? Are you passionate about emerging technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation and Blockchain/Digital Asset?
- Partner with senior management to build awareness and assess opportunities for AI/data analytics/Blockchain technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
- Assess AI/data analytics use case requirements and provide implementation recommendations.
- Design AI/data analytics/Blockchain solution architecture and work with Business and Technologies stakeholders to come up with implementation roadmap.
- Develop Proof of Concepts using AI/data analytics/Blockchain technologies.
- Support AI/data analytics/Blockchain solution implementation and deployment.
[Process Transformation] Group Internal Consulting is part of Chief Digital Information Office (CDIO). Sitting within Group Internal Consulting, you'll be working as part of a very diversified change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations who partner with all businesses and division across the bank.
[Digital Practice] Group Internal Consulting is part of Chief Digital Information Office (CDIO). Sitting within Group Internal Consulting – Digital Practice, you will be helping UBS business functions implement their digital strategies and accomplish their ambitions to leverage emerging technologies to drive their growth. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology, and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation by leveraging the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different group functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its clients’ goals.
Our experienced teams combine industry-leading transformational capabilities with in-depth UBS knowledge.
Together with our business partners we connect, orchestrate, steer, and inspire teams to drive transformation change executing impactful change
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be graduating by July 2023, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You may only apply for one program in one country within Asia Pacific during the same academic year.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 3:59 pm