Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
- understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
- support new or emerging business areas by identifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
- stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks
- identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
You'll be working within Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be graduating in Dec 2023 to Jun 2024 (after deferring your studies to join the program), and with less than two years of work experience. You also need to have the legal rights to work in the location you have applied to.
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Group Operations. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
You may only apply for one program in one country within Asia Pacific during the same academic year.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm