Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures
- interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking business, You’ll work closely with the Global Banking country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
You need to be graduating in December 2022 to June 2023 (after deferring your studies to join the program) and with less than two years of work experience.
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying at university. (Really, it doesn’t. As long as you have the right to work in the location which you applied to) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 6-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Global Banking. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Engineering Aerospace...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm