Business across borders - Global reach, local knowledge - TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalize or simply streamline existing operations.
We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Make an Impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A World of Opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunities where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
What You Will Do
- Assist in providing company secretarial services to a range of client companies.
- Assist in handling a full set of company secretarial documents.
- Draft and issue invoices, follow up debts.
- Maintain statutory records for clients’ companies.
- Update and maintain records/information in ViewPoint.
- Handle duties as assigned by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates, with a degree major in BBA/Legal Studies/ Corporate Governance.
- Internship experience gained in professional firm/ CPA firm/ law firm is an advantage.
- Eager to develop a career in the Company Secretary field.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred.
- Meticulous, highly organized, conscientious and able to demonstrate high levels of initiative.
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and meeting deadlines, and able to work under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm