Business across borders - Global reach, local knowledge - TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalize or simply streamline existing operations.
We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Make an Impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A World of Opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunities where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
What You Will Do
- Handle a full set of books, draft financial statements and other tailor-made management reports.
- Handle payroll and MPF and payment processing.
- Liaise with auditors and prepare related schedules as required by auditors.
- Secondment and work at client’s offices to carry out the accounting works.
- Maintain relationship with clients.
- Assist Lead Manager/Manager to implement process improvements and related procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Accounting and related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience gained from a sizable CPA firm or multinational company.
- Sound knowledge of HKFRS.
- Meticulous, well-organized and conscientious with a high level of initiative at work.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with a positive working attitude.
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm