Arts & Humanities Internship Program
Our Arts, Photography & Design internships offer outstanding international opportunities in production, PR, sales, curation, research, bookings and branding. You will have the chance to work directly with magazines, fashion companies, marketing companies, galleries and photography studios to gain vital work experience to get a step up on the career ladder. Our partner companies are happy to work with innovative, creative and passionate interns who contribute inspirational and fresh ideas to company projects and growth. Some of our prestigious partner companies include Proud Galleries, Dance United and UMI Marketing Group.
We also have a wide variety of internships suitable for Humanities graduates including international development, international relations, government roles, NGO work, marketing and general business. We have strong ties with the national government of Colombia where we place interns in the sector of their interest and expertise.
We work with both major international NGOs and smaller grassroots organizations in all our program destinations. We offer NGO internships across a range of issues , including human rights, community development, health care, animal welfare, environmental protection, political advocacy, poverty alleviation , and sustainability. We have notable partnerships with prominent NGOs including the largest NGO in Latin America, TECHO.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International professional Internship
- Great accommodation
- Airport pick up
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Regular social and cultural events with other program participants, giving you an immediate community of new friends from all over the world!
- You can choose from 4 weeks up to 6 months
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The 5 major benefits of our program:
- Complete an international internship in your area of interest
- Boost your CV
- Have a fantastic experience in a new and exciting country
- Improve your language and communication skills
- Build friendships and global professional networks