The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is charged with the responsibility for maintaining the stability and integrity of the monetary and financial systems of Hong Kong.
There is now an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates to apply for the following post - Graduate Economist - 2022 intakes.
The HKMA operates a two-year Graduate Economist (GE) Programme.
A GE will undergo on-the-job training in two to three different posts in economic research and macro-surveillance.
On completion of the Programme and subject to satisfactory performance, a GE will be appointed as an Economist.
There is flexibility of further job rotation after appointment to widen one’s exposure and horizon for long-term career development in central banking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holder of a Postgraduate’s degree in economics, finance or a related field.
- Strong analytical ability and good social and economic sense.
- Strong skills in econometrics and data management.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, preferably conversant in Chinese.
Current final-year students are welcome to apply - If selected, their appointments will be subject to the production of proof of the required academic qualification.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm