One Team, One Vision — that's The Hong Kong Jockey Club. You too can join this big family, "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.
The placement aims to provide an opportunity to students to uplift their skills and knowledge in the real life working environment and collaborate with other experienced colleagues in workplace.
For interns whom demonstrate outstanding performances together with the right qualifications and passion, you may have an opportunity to be considered as our Graduate Trainee. Start your career in here!
Starting from June 2018
Duration: 2 months – 12 months
You will be placed in one of the below departments. Please click on your interested areas below to find out more.
- Charities & Community
- Customer & International Business Development (Customer Management, Executive Director’s Office, Racing Event Marketing, The Racing Club)
- External Affairs
- Finance (Operations, Planning & Analysis)
- Investment Office
- Public Affairs
- Organizational Development
- Racing (Owners Relationship, Racing Development)
- Security and Integrity
- Strategic Procurement
- University students
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Eager to learn and able to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic work environment
- Possess interpersonal and analytical skills
Please refer to the respective job advertisements at http://corporate.hkjc.com/corporate/english/how-we-work/full-time.aspx and submit online application form.
Opening Period: From now – mid-April
Commencement: From June onwards
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Hospitality Sports and Tourism,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th April 2018, 3:59 pm