The 1-year placement is open for University students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of IT. You will work amongst one of the multi-disciplinary IT teams and will have the opportunity to develop and utilize new skills, explore interesting IT tools, gain working experience from large-scale exciting projects that will impact the lives of people.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club's Information Technology Division drives the implementation of innovative technology solutions that contribute significantly to the Club's mission and strategic objectives. It is also a value partner for the Club's business by pursuing excellence in the following key areas:
- Ensure alignment of Club business and IT Division strategy
- Deliver innovative and quality IT solutions and services that address the Club's business needs
- Provide secure, stable and reliable IT systems and infrastructure
- Ensure that the Club makes sound technology selection and investment decisions
- Nurture a cohesive, competent and motivated IT workforce
- Establish sound IT governance in compliance with the Club's policies
- Exercise prudent cost management and spending within budget
Learn more about the IT Trainee vacancies
- IT Trainee, Solutions Development (1-year placement) (Ref: ITTP2101)
- IT Trainee, Enterprise Solutions (Racing) (1-year placement) (Ref: ITTP2102)
- IT Trainee, Information Security (1-year placement) (Ref: ITTP2103)
- IT Trainee, Programme Management (1-year placement) (Ref: ITTP2104)
- IT Trainee, Operation Services (1-year placement) (Ref: ITTP2105)
Terms of Employment
- A 1-year placement contract will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Job commencement will be in May/June 2021.
- Please submit application by 28 February 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend assessments and interviews on a rolling basis.
Note: If you are also interested in more than one IT Trainee placements, please only submit the online application once. You might be considered for the other placement opportunities based on your background and portfolio whenever appropriate.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 3:59 pm