Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society.
The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling. In 2020/21, the Club returned a total of HK$29.4 billion to the community. This included HK$24.9 billion to the Government in duty, profits tax and Lotteries Fund contributions and HK$4.5 billion in approved charity donations.
The Club is Hong Kong's largest single taxpayer and one of the city’s major employers. Its Charities Trust is also one of the world's top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.
About Our Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee Programme recruits and develops high potential individuals as future leaders of the Club – young talent who will carry forward the Club’s purpose of working continuously for the betterment of our society.
As part of our accelerated three-year talent programme, you will gain a deeper understanding of the Club and its unique integrated business model. You will acquire job-related skills and knowledge through a wide range of learning and development activities, including formal training and job rotations within and across divisions. You will also work with senior managers and colleagues on stretch projects contributing to the Club’s business development and its broader impact in society.
Driven. Resilient. Agile.
We are looking for passionate young talent with the following qualities and aspirations:
- Fresh graduate or degree holder in any discipline, with less than 3 years working experience.
- With proven academic excellence and performance.
- Looking for a fast track and long-term career in a corporate environment.
- Mature, self-confident and independent.
- Self-starter, eager and fast to learn.
- Enjoys being challenged, comfortable with conflict and change.
- Flexible, able to handle a dynamic and fast-paced business setting.
- Strong leadership skills and potential.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please complete the online application by 30 November 2021.
Explore details at https://www.hkjc.com/mt
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm