- Prepare consolidated financial statement (including monthly 國資委快報, analysis reports, half-year PBC report etc);
- Responsible for prepare full set of accounts;
- Responsible for single companies Hong Kong Profits Tax and China tax affairs;
- Assist internal and external auditors to carry out internal audit and other issues as required;
- Perform other duties or ad hoc task as assigned.
Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline (Full time studying);
- At least 1 years relevant working experience;
- Stated-owned enterprise experience is a plus;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control;
- Good interpersonal skills, problem-solving, positive, proactive and constructive attitude;
- Able to work on multi-tasks and meet tight schedule;
- Advanced in MS Office, SAP and 金蝶;
- Good Chinese report writing skills;
- Good communication skills including both spoken and written Chinese (including Putonghua) and English;
- Travel to Shenzhen may be required.
- 5 days work (Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:30)
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Paid annual leave not less than 11 Days
- Meal Allowance
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties kindly email your CV (BOTH CHINESE & ENGLISH) together with present and expected salary, date of availability to Ms.Lo Quoting "Accountant" in the subject line).
- Please noted that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen
- Locations:Hong Kong
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2023, 3:59 pm