- Reporting to Business Development Director, Agency and Retail Distribution, the incumbent will conduct research, survey and analysis to identify business opportunities from Greater China market
- Prepare thorough studies, reports and business proposals for management review
- Provide quality & professional services to distribution & high net worth clients in a timely manner for sales support
- Maintain a high customer service standard and connection with prospects and existing clients
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably with major in BBA / Finance / Economics
- Strong business acumen and diversified cultural awareness, especially with Greater China market
- Prior working / internship experience within financial / insurance industry is highly regarded
- Customer oriented with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven market research and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional travelling is required
- Fresh graduates and non-local graduates IANG will be considered
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Work...
- Closing Date:31st August 2018, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.