- Handle MPF & ORSO enquiries through hotlines and e-mails
- Follow up customer enquiries and feedback with good quality standard
- Ensure the delivery of service meet with our service standard & comply with regulatory requirements
- Diploma or above
- Customer focused with positive attitude & communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Work...
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.