- Manage assigned MPF scheme accounts to comply with the regulatory and service requirements
- Process customers’ requests on enrollment, contribution allocation, switching and benefit payment
- Handle customers’ enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Form 5 or above
- Customer oriented, initiative with positive working attitude
- Good typing skills (both English and Chinese)
- Good numerical sensitivity and attentive to details
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2018, 3:59 pm