- Support in product pricing projects including system implementations, market comparison, etc.
- Prepare special quotations
- Support ad hoc requests or policy value quotations
- Maintain documentation of processes
- Year 2 student of Actuarial Studies or above, preferably with previous internship experiences
- Some progress in SOA Actuarial exam or equivalent an asset but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Access/FoxPro
- Programming skills and GGY AXIS will be an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Internship period from early July 2019 to end of December 2019
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Science, Statistics
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2018, 3:59 pm