Our two-month Summer Internship Programme gives undergraduates practical work and training exposure to SHKP’s property and non-property portfolio businesses.
- OrientationInterns will gain a better understanding of our core business and departmental operations through seminars and site visits to various properties and business units
- On-the-job TrainingInterns will be attached to a department to gain hands-on experience, working on assignments and projects under the coaching of departmental supervisors
- Collective LearningInterns are expected to share their learning experiences by delivering presentations at the end of the internship programme
- Corporate EventsInterns will be invited to join our corporate events such as CSR campaigns, recreation activities, volunteer services, etc.
- Feedback and Performance EvaluationDepartment supervisors will provide feedback on interns’ performance to help them identify their strengths and potential for future career development
- Employment Opportunities / Career OpportunitiesOutstanding interns will earn direct entry into the Assessment Centre of the SHKP Management Trainee selection
We are looking for high-calibre students from Hong Kong or overseas universities who meet the following criteria:
- Strong initiative and commitmentProactive and highly devoted to work, making every effort and contribution to accomplish tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilitiesStrong reasoning, logical mind and quantitative skills to properly identify and approach issues, has good judgments and can affect practical solutions
- Teamwork orientatedWorks closely with others as a team to build trust and relationships that yield positive work results
- Good communication and presentation skillsClear and concise verbal and written communication skills; able to make high impact presentations; proficient in both English and Chinese
- Desire to learn and a winning attitudeStrong will to embrace and/or lead change in order to seek continuous improvement and success
- Leadership potentialHigh potential to motivate and lead teams to perform effectively while developing individuals
For details, please refer to the SHKP Summer Internship Programme website: mt.shkp.com.