- Work within an agile team to provide innovative solutions to traditional operations
- Contribute actively to software development projects
- Build Restful API with Python along with Orchestration using Airflow
- Assist Infrastructure engineers with automation using python
- Involve in the design and the decision process to improve software quality
- Deliver high quality software solution with Test-drive development and pair-programming practices
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Confident in producing working software using dynamic language, such as Python or Ruby
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web API and Object-oriented Programming concept
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 1-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 1-3 month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Global Technology Services Asia provides infrastructure to the business line software teams. As part of an ambitious transformation toward leading technological solutions, we are embracing innovation in Automation and Webservices. With teams of infrastructure experts and developers, we provide cutting-edge services and solutions to secure quality, efficiency, security and stability required for our day-to-day banking and financial operations.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2019, 3:00 pm