- Assist in Projects in Data science, including machine learning, big data, robotic process automation, data visualization and natural language processing
- Organize knowledge sharing presentation and demonstration to the team
- Propose innovative technical solutions and implement them using the latest technologies
- Improve the existing systems by using the latest technology
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge in python, node.js and web application development
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Within the Market Risk department in Asia, the major missions of the Metrics Monitoring Group are to independently monitor the capital markets activities, to support the development of the business and to meet the regulatory challenges of tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 3:00 pm