- Perform valuation and market risk analysis and certification on equity and derivatives
- Work closely with Front Office, Middle Office, Risk department on risk and valuation related topics
- Analyze and support trading activities for reporting required by the Risk department, FO or regulators
- Manage market data and referential system tracking equity index composition
- Optimize production process and develop new projects upon request
- Hold a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of capital market, especially equity derivative products
- Knowledge of pricing model and risk characteristics of financial products
- Programming skill (VBA, C#, MySQL etc.) is highly preferred
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, able to multi task and work under pressure, team player
- Good communication and organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 months Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. To apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Metric Monitoring Group (MMG) is part of Market Risk Department and its mandate mainly consist of the following:
- P&L Certification
- Market Risk Certification
The Trainee will be responsible to produce Risk Analysis and P&L analysis for Delta one, Quantitative market making, and execution agency in Asia-Pacific region.
As a regional hub of Asia Pacific, the function covers activities in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, China and Australia.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 3:00 pm