Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Market Data Certification Team mandate mainly consists of the following:
- PnL Certification
- Market Risk Certification
- Market Data Certification
The Trainee will be responsible to produce Risk Analysis and PNL analysis for the Flow Volatility and Exotics Trading Desk.
- Understand Front Office strategies, products and model on [Business Line / desks / Products] products
- Produce and certify Risk Analysis for the trading desk and Risk management
- Monitor and explain Risk Metrics breaches
- Produce and certify economic PNL
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly reporting of results (trading, sales)
- Monitor market movements and their impacts on the results: develop notably income attribution and performance analysis
- Analyze on results, analysis of disputes and discrepancies
- Assist with optimization and automation of tasks, including tactical tools design and/or development
- Prepare other reports for internal counterparts, authorities, auditors etc.
- Manage special request from management and Front Office
- Develop tools relative to risk analysis an PNL impact on exotics products
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Ability to work under pressure, need to be reliable and focus on quality
- Able to meet deadlines and anticipate potential issues
- Need to estimate impact of choices in a sensitive environment
- Able to adapt quickly working in a changing environment
- Working in a trading room, should be able to deliver risk analysis under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2019, 3:00 pm