- Assist fixed-income exotic traders on projects and in their daily tasks
- Learn how to price vanilla and exotic instruments and help in automating pricing platforms
- Implement tactical tools to analyze and monitor the exposures to market risks
- Study new exotic structures
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Models or similar
- Outstanding academic performance that demonstrates good analytical background and quantitative skills
- Experience in market finance is ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint) and any programing codes
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business
- Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
The Trainee will join the fixed-income exotic derivatives trading team inside MARK. The activity is client driven with our main clients based in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The team trades forex, interest rates and credit products.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 3:00 pm