- Assist in preparing dashboard for projects progress and budget used
- Coordinate internal communications and periodic events within RISQ Asia Division to foster dynamics of the teams
- Ensure global uniformity of our processes, and the global application of our policies and procedures
- Define and lead strategic projects roadmap orientations
- Act as a relay and coordinator for different stakeholders (e.g. Asia & Paris COO Teams, market & counterpart risk teams, DQ office, etc.) on projects and data quality matters, while ensuring relevant follow-ups
- Be aware of the evolutions of systems and properly disseminate the information within market & counterpart risk chief operational officer
- Assist in digitalization and report automation initiatives
- Take part in the design and production of the Dashboard
- Maintain planning for market & counterpart risk Asia team (important due dates: risk committee, chief risk officer meeting, market risk or valuation committees, recommendations)
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Experiences in RISQ, Business, Product Control department
- Obtained finance market/ counterpart risks knowledge and global knowledge on Information System
- Strong Excel skill is preferred (macro set up for reporting automatization)
- Ability to solve problems, work under pressure and propose new ideas
- Ability to work efficiently and in team setting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The market risk team for the ASIA region is part of the Asia Risk division: the global Asia market Risk team headquartered in Paris. All strategic decisions are made with the full cooperation of both teams Asia Risks direction and market & counterpart risk, and adhere to Directive 36 Appendix 3 on Market, Liquidity and Structural Risks. The Market Risk department oversights for the Asia Chief Risk Officer and SG Group Risk division Market Liquidity and Structural Risks in ASIA region, designs regulatory models and validates pricing and liquidity models.
Within market & counterpart risk chief operational officer dedicated to Asia market & counterpart risks team, the COO mission will be to assist the head of the department in the following functions:
- Transformation, either through global or local/transversal projects or continuous improvement initiatives
- Propose and maintain the right Governance
- Management and animation of the teams
Under the direct responsibility of the head of market & counterpart risk chief operational officer APAC, you will be care of transversal topics for the whole team needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm