TRAINEE: Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Perform regulatory reporting production tasks in compliance with regulator’s requirements in terms of timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Control regulatory reporting quality according to regional standard
- Monitor Asia Pacific regulatory reporting production teams performance
- Produce Management dashboard
- Define remediation plan to address regulatory incidents or issues
- Pro-actively identify process improvement possibilities and propose recommendation for streamlining
- Prepare business requirement for automation / IT enhancement and implementation
- Coordinate with project team for new regulations and new projects implementation
- Keep up to date with regulatory evolution and reforms and continue to develop expertise of regulatory production value chain
- Liaise with various stakeholders such as Compliance, Front Office, IT to comply regulatory reporting requirements
- Coordinate the implementation of ad hoc regulatory reporting or surveys
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Business or similar
- Strong Pivot tables skill and knowledge in MS Excel Macro development (VBA) and Power Query preferred
- Understanding of regulatory reforms and operational and regulatory risk framework and policies
- Preferred with relevant Banking working experience
- Working for the collective good, going beyond one's one agenda
- Expressing one's convictions and making decisions with courage
- Think disruptively about our core business and encourage such an approach
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal
- Flexible and proactive to adapt to a changing environment
- Willing to work under pressure for regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure accuracy and timeliness in meeting regulatory deadlines
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Change management: I support change
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Regulatory Reporting Production Team in SG Hong Kong is in charge of the production, oversight, investigation, and remediation as well as implementation of new regulatory requirements. Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for tasks related to the regulatory reporting production, turning data into knowledge to improve our day-to-day operations and accelerate the development of innovative data-driven solution of the regulatory reporting production for Asia Pacific regions.
In this role, you should be acting precisely, carefully and impeccably when performing work. You should be a fast learner able to quickly grasp the fundamentals of our industry. You should be willing to make changes and solve problems consistently. At all times, you should comply with SG Code of Conduct.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2023, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.