Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Located in HK and working as part of the Regulatory Project Team, you will be assisting project managers. The role is to cover business analysis, meeting facilitation, as well as outward communication/project reporting across virtual and distributed teams in the context of regulatory projects.
The project role involves working closely with other areas of Operations, IT, Compliance and Front Office, with teams in different locations: Hong-Kong/Singapore/Tokyo/Seoul…
- Be part of a project team of ~5 people
- Work closely with the Project Manager in charge of Regulatory Reporting Production roadmap
- Be a key contact for project implementation of regulatory reporting automation within Asia-Pacific perimeter
- Contribute to the project governance (workshops, operational committee, steering committee…) with the key stakeholders from Operations, IT, Tax, Compliance and Front Office departments
- Provide management and business partners with ad-hoc analysis
- Optimize existing process to produce/monitor the compliance with the regulation
- Review existing documentation on operational procedures and process
- Carry out some production task such as the post trade controls on weekly/monthly basis
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Understanding of financial markets, cash and derivatives (Listed and OTC products), Equities, Securities, currencies and the operational processes within these areas of Operations would be a plus
- Willingness to work in a project environment and gain experience on business analysis
- Good with MS Office, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Be flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English is mandatory, with Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a strong plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm