- Perform deep analysis and methodological review of products traded in Asia (vanilla & exotics, on all asset class) from a market and counterparty risks angle
- Assist with Counterparty Risk computation and analysis
- Support the team with the annual due-diligence of Hedge Funds and Central Clearinghouses
- Follow up front office activity and risk consumption / needs on daily basis
- Produce reports for Senior Management and other internal stakeholders
- Implement tactical tools to improve and simplify desk monitoring (PnL, stress tests, …)
- Help automate recurring processes
- Provide support to the team on ad hoc projects and studies
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Quantitative background
- Knowledge of financial products and mathematical finance
- Good command of Excel
- Demonstrated programming skills: Python and/or VBA
- Rigor, intellectual curiosity and adaptability
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Within the Hong Kong risk department, our team is responsible for the assessment and mitigation of credit counterparty risks on APAC Hedge Funds, Proprietary Trading Groups and Central Clearinghouses.
Working with us, you will build a deep knowledge of derivatives products traded by one of the leaders in global equity derivatives. You will expand your understanding of pricing models and your expertise in market and counterparty risks. Last but not least you will discover a stimulating, creative and challenging work environment in an international Investment Bank.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 3:00 pm