Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This role will be a part of the Listed Distribution team who is responsible for the sales and marketing of listed products to retail investors in Hong Kong and Singapore, and will provide support in particular on product issuance, marketing, IT/tools development and data analysis, working closely with sales and traders on the trading floor.
- Develop tools and in-house applications to monitor and analyse market data, to assist in sales and marketing of listed products
- Support the daily new product issuances and liaise with sales and traders
- Work with IT developers on specific projects related to sales and marketing
- Assist with production of sales and marketing materials for listed warrants and callable bull/bear contracts (CBBCs), for distribution to retail investors
- Manage the content and participate in new initiatives relating to the product website
- Participate in team meetings to contribute innovative marketing ideas for listed products
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office, VBA is a must
- Knowledge in Chinese typing is a must
- Working overtime when needed
- Feel comfortable working with data and able to produce business insights
- Good understanding in digital marketing and use of social media
- Aware of the latest development of Fintech and digitalization trend in banking industry
- Attentive to details
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and Cantonese are mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm