Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Based in Hong Kong, the role is part of regional finance team, within the sub-team that has a focus on the liquidity metric certification. The role will be working closely & under supervision by senior analysts within the team (Asia liquidity hub), which is a feature team within Finance (in charge of Market and non-market activities such as financing or non-transactional items), in cooperation with IT project managers.
- Provide support on data quality: reconciliation of liquidity data with back-office & accounting data
- Assist with analytical review: certify liquidity metrics (gaps, LCR, NSFR etc.) through variance analysis
- Assist with metric recognition: Facilitate Asia stakeholders recognition of group liquidity metrics contributed from Asia
- Contribute to the Asia Liquidity project as and when requested by management, including developing synergies between group and local regulatory metric monitoring
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering or similar
- Understanding of investment banking activities (trading & sales, financing), its product detail & its implication to liquidity risk
- Experience on investment banking activities financial control (FO/management views and/or accounting views)
- Fluent in handling data analysis with excel
- Pro-active, autonomous, rigor, self-driven
- Organizational skills & ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm