- Production of dashboards and inform all stakeholders on a regular basis on the status
- Produce reports for follow up, pipeline management and KPI monitoring
- Assist in managing a dedicated mailbox for the vendor onboarding process
- Provide cross coverage on all team functions
- Comply with all Risk and regulatory obligations where relevant
- Participates in key projects linked to vendor onboarding
- Validation of KYS files to ensure that it is inline with the policy and procedure
- Support Business on the contract management
- Ability to explain clearly the requirements for the onboarding process to the stakeholders
- Understanding of the key issues in relation to ABC requirements, AML risk and ability to identify relevant sources of information
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight timeframes in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Vendors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential
- Effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a MUST
- Transversal knowledge of the services and products of the corporate and investment banking sector. Specific knowledge of SG group is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, and Chinese language skills is an advantage
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The KYS Specialist sits in Sourcing department and is the interface between vendors, internal key stakeholders and the Know Your Supplier (KYS) team. As dedicated point of contact, the successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of new vendors by identifying KYS requirements, collecting and validating documents for new vendors.
The KYS Specialist is also the main point of contact for all onboarding related matters for our different business lines in the region. Responsibilities include supporting the business lines, managing their priorities and providing transparency of the process.
The KYS Specialist provides advisory services internally and externally and should be well versed in the latest KYS and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within our organization. Coordination of priorities with different Business Lines in Asia is critical to have an efficient onboarding process and to use our resources in the most optimal way.
The KYS Specialist is also accountable for the creation of the Asia vendor database; ensure the accuracy of the file in line with the policy and procedure and final validation of the file from the KYS perspective.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2021, 3:00 pm