Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The trainee will be part of the APAC Marketing Team based in Hong Kong, which is closely working with the Sales and Engineers teams. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor designing and marketing financial products in Asia with a focus on Japan, linked to any asset class (equity, interest rates, commodity, mutual funds, exchange rates...). This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide).
- Produce detailed commercial presentations (mainly in Japanese) and other digital marketing supports (such as video) to institutional and corporate clients
- Perform simulations of investment scenarios and product performance analysis
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments in Japan to maintain compliant marketing and sales documents
- Assist in competitive analysis (data analysis & statistics, build market awareness and knowledge of the dynamic financial world, competitors’ new releases and new developments)
- Act as a webmaster, administrating website and undertake website evolution
- Translate English marketing material into Japanese
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or similar
- Microsoft office (Excel, PPT, Word) proficiency
- Knowledge in VBA is a plus
- Proactive and team-playing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Fluent Japan and English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2019, 3:00 pm