TRAINEE: IT Service Management Specialist
- Be the expert in ITIL Framework for IT teams in Asia and promote its adaptation via training & education to others
- Active participation in the Steering & Reporting of IT Production Governance for GBSU IT & GTS organization in Asia
- Propose Improvement on the Steering & Reporting with innovative ideas, while realizing these improvements via Technical approach (Automation & Tools Enhancement) and/or Process Simplification etc.
- Be Technically & Functionally familiar with Global Tools used for IT Production Governance in GBSU IT & GTS Asia
- Be part of the Major Incident Management team for IT Asia and participate in Shift for proper FTS (Follow-The-Sun) Support of it
- Actively participate in & contribute to the Deployment of IT Risk Management framework in Asia
- Actively participate in & contribute to the CRM (Client Relationship Management) activities of GBSU IT Asia, which serve the users from a Business Chain perspective
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), VBA, Power BI and SQL
- Infrastructure knowledge on Linux OS, Database, Network
- Scripting in Perl, Python, Ruby etc. is a plus
- Good understanding on ITIL or IT Production Processes
- Major incident management, coordination skill and project management skill
- Basic knowledge of trading related Front, Middle & Back Office activities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Being analytical, organized and collaborative
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Business Service Unit (GBSU) IT provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business growth of GBIS. To strengthen our IT Production Governance, we are opening a Trainee position based in Hong Kong under the GBSU organization. The successful candidate will join the transversal IT Risk & Production Management (RPM) department as the IT Service Management Specialist, focusing on the steering of IT Production Processes. He/she will also have opportunities to manage Transversal IT Projects while be actively involved in Major Incident Management & Coordination of IT.
Assuming the role of IT Service Management Specialist in the Asia IT Control team, which is responsible for the Steering & Reporting of IT Production Governance for GBSU IT & Global Technology Services (GTS) organization in Asia region. The candidate will also be actively involved in Major Incident Management process of IT Asia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.