Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure department, Global Technical Services (GTS).
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of SG group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 million external clients.
GTS staff motivation comes from the new technologies they deliver to enhance agility of the various business lines (Cloud, Big Data, Continuous Delivery).
- Develop in-house API using modern Python Web framework, to improve the delivery of infrastructure services, Development is based on continuous delivery practices & pipeline relying on open source or market standard software, Pair programming for some critical tasks, Test-driven Development and Code Review experiences are important, Sprint pace is 2 weeks
- Identify and/or analyse problems and build automation to prevent problem recurrence with the goal of automating all non-exceptional service condition
- Operate infrastructure services and related code, involving release in production and direct L3 user support (internal users), sometimes involve work during week-end
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience in Scrum development, Automated testing and main applicative design patterns
- Concrete and sizeable coding projects using Python 3.0 and Web Framework. Working experience with RESTful API is a must
- Experience with OAuth. sAML and Front-end framework (Angular, React, Ember.js, Polymer) is a plus
- Practice of software used in continuous delivery pipeline such as GitHub, Jenkins, XLDeploy, etc.
- Broad understanding of Fundamental Infrastructure Areas (Network, Operating Systems, Servers, Storage, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Knowledge of software related to Infrastructure Management and/or past experience/background in Infrastructure Operation would be very advantageous
- Innovative, highly adaptive, team playing and responsible
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2019, 3:00 pm