- Support in landing plan monitoring and administration for the client group(s)
- Support the execution of HR transactions for the client group(s) throughout the employee life cycle including onboarding/mobility/exits etc. in coordination with HRSSC
- Support the data integrity maintenance/management with COOs and ISP team as and when appropriate
Transversal support on HR Campaigns:
- Act as transversal support to in the full spectrum of HR campaigns along the year
- Participate and support the coordination/consolidation/analysis work in the Annual Compensation Review, Job
- Matching/Benchmark Exercise and other ad hoc topics for the client group(s).
- Support the coordination/consolidation work for various TDI campaigns such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Development Programs, Promotion, ensure smooth interaction and data intervention through the process
Transversal support on HR Operation risk management:
- Participate and support the consolidation/analysis work in operational risk topics, compliance and legal projects, internal HR policies management etc.
- Participate in HR projects and continuous improvements of HR processes for better employee experience including but not limited to HRIS enhancement, digitalization initiatives
- Coordinate with HR Analytics on any specific reporting needs from the client group(s), support HR presentations for Regional CAR team if needed
- Hold a relevant Bachelors degree in Human Resources or similar
- Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Strong skills and interest in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detailed oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- “Think out the box” to bring new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The HR Generalist trainee will support the Career Management & Advisory (CAR) and HR Services Team on the execution of HR transactions of the employee life cycle, HR campaigns, and various HR transversal activities and projects. They will liaise with the HR COEs, country HR teams, HRSSC, etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 3:00 pm