- Act as transversal support to Regional HRBP Team in the full spectrum of HR campaigns along the year in order to support the business strategies in workforce and human capital management
- Career Management– actively support HRBPs in various career management campaigns (e.g. Career Network (internal mobility), Career Interviews, staff engagement initiatives etc.)
- C&B (Compensation & Benefits) –participate and support the Annual Compensation Review, Job Matching/Benchmark Exercise and other ad hoc C&B topics driven by the Lines of Business/function, with strong coordination between country HRs, Regional HRBPs and C&B team including but not limited to consolidation and analysis support.
- TDI (Talent Development & Inclusion) – support the HRBP coordination for various TDI campaigns such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Development Programs, Promotion, ensure smooth interaction and data intervention through the process
- Recruitment – support in transversal recruitment programs such as Graduate Program, Junior hiring etc.
- Reporting – coordinate with HR Analytics on any specific reporting needs from the Lines of Business/function, support HR presentations for Regional HRBPs or Heads of Business/Function if needed
- Employee Relations ¬– support the Regional ER Officer in confidential ER cases management including reporting, management dashboard and coordination with HRBPs and other stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Legal) and global HR counterparts
- Participate in HR projects and continuous improvements of HR processes as and when assigned
- In charge of the development of new tools for monitoring the Regional HRBPs activities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
- Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Strong skills and interest in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detailed oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- “Think out the box” to bring new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The HR Business Analyst is a Support for the Regional HR Business Partners (HRBP) team by helping to monitor and coordinate the HR activities and/or projects for the Front Office/ Support Functions in the Region.
In that sense, he/she has a centralizing role for the Regional HRBP team together with the HR Specialist teams, countries HR and global HR counterparts.
He/she is required to give a regional and transversal view on different HR topics when requested by HRBPs or the Heads of Business Lines/Functions. He/she will liaise with the HR Middle Office teams, HR Specialists and/or country HR teams actively.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2021, 3:00 pm