- Assist with design, develop, tests, deploy and support of high-quality software applications using C# and related .NET technologies
- Interact directly with the traders, to gather their requirements and come up with appropriate solutions
- Help the team building a strong tooling to help monitoring the production environment as well as managing team tasks
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Good programming skills and appetite in object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge in database programming including dealing with SQL.
- Expertise in C#.NET, Web development (React, Angular), Agile / Scrum experience including TDD is a plus
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery practices is a plus
- Good “team-player” mindset helping to promote team spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
You will join the Development team building and providing IT solutions for the Front Office in the FX Options and Structure Products space. Based on the trading floor, the team provides an agile development capability across the full chain including pricing, deal processing, pnl & risks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 3:00 pm