SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Trading Risk Team, part of the trading department, is in charge of analyzing global risks of the Capital Market Division, understanding and overseeing the positions and risks of the different Business Lines and providing reports to the management.
- Produce reports for Management (Position, Sensitivities, Market Data)
- Quantitative analysis of market behaviour of financial instruments
- Liaise with other departments (risk control, back-office, IT, R&D) to implement new reports for the control of business limits
- Ability to discuss with traders, financial engineers and sales, understand their product and positions
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Risk Management or similar
- A first experience on a trading floor would be a plus
- Knowledge of Financial products
- Experience in Excel (including VBA), with Python, C#, SQL being a plus
- Tenacity and being results oriented
- Being Pro-active
- Reliability and being quality-oriented
- Able to make suggestions on how to solve issues and propose new report to follow up on risks
- Strong analytical skill and ability to summarize key points in communication with Management will be important
- Able to identify potential risks for the bank. Capacity to understand their consequences in the short, mid and long-term will be needed as well as ability to anticipate and alert as required
- Capacity to work in team will be a key to success
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2018, 3:00 pm