- Support structurers in providing fast and accurate pricings to sales
- Maintain and improve existing spreadsheets used by the desk
- Develop with structurer on specific products a deep understanding and knowledge of parameters impact on pricing
- Develop new products and strategies under the lead of a pricer
- Collect/analyze flow information and client intelligence
- Establish good relationships with sales and trading departments
- Participate actively in the digitization of the pricing platform
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in a trading floor environment is a plus
- Technology friendly: coding skills (VBA, Python) and automation driven mindset
- Proven analytical, computer and interpersonal skills as well as exceptional writing, communication and presentations skills
- Strong team players who can demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Strong interest in financial markets and understanding complex products
- Fluent English is mandatory, Mandarin is a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Financial Engineering and Structuring Team is in charge of product development, pricing and marketing of structured products. The Trainee will cover all fixed-income derivatives products and the following asset-class:
- Foreign exchange
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm