- Detect and analyse of events (Limits, coupon, maturity, migration, ...)
- Calculate the impacts and results of the events (reimbursement, payment flow, eligible position, ...)
- Follow-up and collect the choices of the Front-Office or the Client on the "optional" events
- Assist with modelling / propagation of events in information systems
- Control over the quality and completeness of the recorded data
- Analyse and regularise discrepancies reported by the Control Middle Office and other stakeholders
- Notify stakeholders the events treated (Customer, Front-Office, Back-Office, ...)
- Follow-up of transversal issues (systems, financial, accounting ...)
- Participate in projects for the security and reliability of the control system, automation projects and convergence processes of the team
- Participate in impact analysis as part of the development of new activities and the production of risk indicators (KRI) or performance indicators (KPI) of the team's activity
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance, Banking or similar
- Knowledge of VBA / Python programming is an advantage
- Embody the Group's values by honouring its commitments, fostering a climate of trust and knowing how to work with colleagues from different environments and cultures
- Support change by proactively contributing to the change process and adapting to new constraints
- Make decisions as part of its responsibilities in managing priorities
- Fluent English is mandatory, any other languages would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. To apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Within Societe Generale Group, you will join the Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS) division, which is in charge of the corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities businesses. You will join the Trade Support Unit, which is in charge of the processing and control of operations initiated by the GBIS business. Our teams guarantee the quality and reliability of transactions carried out on behalf of clients in all the different financial centres around the world.
Within the Trade Support Unit department of the Operations Department, the Events Management service is responsible for managing in the different information systems the:
- Events related to the product life cycle
- Market events
- Exceptional events
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm