- Assist the Exchange Traded Derivatives desks and COO team in their day to day tasks
- Ensure smooth operations of the desks in interaction with other departments (e.g. IT, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance, Finance)
- Follow-up on client on-boarding cases
- Produce periodical and ad-hoc activity reports for desks and business line management
- Perform administrative tasks (maintain referential data, documentations etc)
- Perform activity controls and operational checks
- Maintain procedures and business line presentations/marketing documents up to date
- Simplify or automate recurring processes run by the COO team
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or similar
- Previous experiences in investment banking or brokerage business would be a plus
- Knowledge in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with VBA/database development would be a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The role of the Exchange Traded Derivatives Desk Analysist is to assist the Global Markets activities in their day to day operations. This covers activities front to back, regionally as well globally, and is exposed to many processes, procedures, systems, and people. This position would be dedicated to the Prime Services business line specifically supporting the Exchange Traded Derivatives desk which offers cross-asset execution to institutional clients and hedge funds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2019, 3:00 pm