TRAINEE: Equity Derivatives Sales Korea Desk
- Assist the sales team in handling internal works
- Develop tools needed by the sales team to facilitate their everyday work
- Monitor the booking & settlement of client deals to make sure everything is in order
- Monitor client valuation reports to check the details are correctly sent out
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Knowledge in financial market and investment products
- Programming skill and database knowledge is preferred
- Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge is an advantage
- Hard-working, diligent and strong commitment to the team is a must
- Fluent English and Korean are mandatory
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
This position is to assist Sales people in Equities and Derivatives (EQD) space. The person will work for Sales who handle various types of Equity Derivatives Products and also engage in developing sales tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.