- Design, build and automate dashboards that visualize data insights to answer business questions
- Assist with client data analysis and application of statistic models, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to improve monitoring tools and sales-client interactions
- Assist with the creation of CHATBOT and provide help to the automatization effort
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science Analytics or similar
- Passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions Coding and data cleaning skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy) is a plus
- Experience with visualisation product is a plus (Power BI)
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is a plus
- Candidate with critical thinking and open minded
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This division is responsible for the electronic coverage of clients for Fixed Income and Currencies in Asia. Based in Hong Kong, the team takes care of electronic distribution, client coverage and business development (as part of SG digital transformation).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 3:00 pm