- Produce detailed commercial presentations to institutional clients (Private Bank, Hedge Fund, Asset Manager…) on the different asset classes (Equity, Interest Rates, FX, Credit, Mutual Funds…) and types of products (structured products, warrants, option, swap)
- Answer request for proposals for institutional mandates
- Participate to financial product design in cooperation with sales and pricing teams, including simulations of investment scenarios and product performance analysis
- Develop macro tools to automate the product simulation and marketing processes
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Financial Engineering, IT, Economics or similar
- Previous experience within financial services (Financial markets, Asset management, insurance industry) required
- An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products and/or structuring of capital markets transactions appreciated
- Strong Financial and Mathematic skills are required
- An analytical ability, leadership, organizational and business development skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- VBA, Python is a plus
- Good communication skills necessary to interact with Sales and Engineers on the floor
- Fluent English, Mandarin or other Asian language (Japanese, Korean) is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
SG is a leading player in Derivatives and provides global services in this domain. SG launches a significant part of the structured products sold in Europe, in the United States and in Asia.
This position will serve as a primary liaison between the Marketing Team and the Sales/Engineers desks. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor designing and marketing financial products in Asia, linked to any asset class. This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm