Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Trainee will assist the Credit Administration function which is part of the Client and Credit Group (CCG) within Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS). CCG is responsible for assessing the credit risk of all clients for GBIS’ business lines and product groups (except Hedge Funds).
Act as a coordinator for various credit related tasks which include:
- Assist with reporting tasks
- Input of credit requests and information in our various systems
- Follow up on actions to be performed by the credit teams
- Communicate and train on system/procedural changes
- Provide the necessary support to the teams to ensure a smooth operation within CCG
- Assist CCG Management in various ad-hoc projects within the department
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills with some knowledge of VBA
- Experience in Credit Administration functions is an advantage
- Quick learner and ability to multi-taskAttention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin is a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2019, 3:00 pm