- Prioritization of requests and leading prioritization meetings with dedicate representatives from each business line
- Help the client/sales to understand SG’s KYC requirements and provide additional rational as to why certain documents are being requested
- Ensure the relevance, quality and accuracy of main client description and categorization attributes in SGCIB and SG Group client data bases
- Take responsibility for the proper management of KYC files and client records in the information systems
- Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to on-board new clients to the bank and ensure KYC files are consistently completed in line with policy and procedure. Manage communication & updates between all key stakeholders
- Ensure weekly productivity targets are met while quality remains at the highest standards
- The Case Lead is responsible to work closely with our outsourcing partners and set their priorities which have been agreed with the business
- Central point of contact for external Clients and internal stakeholders
- Ownership of the case from the point of documents collection to validation
- The case lead is responsible for assessing the final Client risk and providing final validation on the KYC analysis
- Advisory role for all BLs and Clients
- Understand profitability and urgency and challenge the non-standard requests
- Provide transparency, report incidents and escalade blocking or complex cases to front office or Compliance with expected actions plans
- Recent Graduate with a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, business administration or economics
- Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Ability to produce clear and concise deck on power point to support presentation/discussion
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and details oriented
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Case Lead team sits in CLD department (Client Lifecycle & Digital) and is the interface between clients and internal key stakeholders. As dedicated point of contact, the team is responsible for the successful integration of new clients by identifying KYC requirements, collecting and validating documents that cannot be obtained through any public sources and performing background checks and AML analysis for new clients. The team is also the main point of contact for all onboarding related matters for our different business lines in the region. Responsibilities include supporting the business lines, managing their priorities and providing transparency of the process. The team provides advisory services internally and externally and should be well versed in the latest KYC and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within our organization. Coordination of priorities with different Business Lines in Asia is critical to have an efficient onboarding process and to use our resources in the most optimal way. The Case Lead is also accountable for the accuracy of the file in line with policy and procedure and in addition responsible for final validation of the file from KYC perspective.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 3:00 pm